Lefty-on-lefty showdowns usually go to the pitcher, except when Joey Votto is up
To learn more about the unique way in which Joey Votto learned how to hit lefties, you need to be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Mulder, out since 2009, attempts comeback
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
- Rakuten prez: No decision on Tanaka's future
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN The Magazine: September 06, 2010
Check out the content from ESPN The Magazine's September 06, 2010 issue -- the NFL Preview -- below.
- Tervis Cincinnati Reds 16 oz Wrap Tumbler