BP: Twins continue their rise
Converted reliever Brian Duensing leads another surge in playoff odds
Updated: August 23, 2010, 1:32 PM ETBy John Perrotto | Baseball Prospectus
Mark Goldman/Icon SMIIn the past two weeks Brian Duensing has two wins, allowing one run in 17 innings for a 0.53 ERA.
For the full breakdown of risers and fallers -- including the Red Sox, Cardinals, Giants, White Sox, Padres, Rays and Reds -- you need to be an ESPN Insider.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Kemp laces winner in 10th to turn away Braves
- Cards deal for Masterson to bolster pitching
- Tigers' Scherzer sharp over 7, goes to 13-3
- Scratched Lester at Fenway amid rumors
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider MLB Content
- Extended Sizes - Majestic Men's Authentic Atlanta Braves Craig Kimbrel #46 Cool Base Home White Jersey w/ Patch