BP: Twins continue their rise
Converted reliever Brian Duensing leads another surge in playoff odds
Updated: August 23, 2010, 1:32 PM ETBy John Perrotto | Baseball Prospectus
Mark Goldman/Icon SMIIn the past two weeks Brian Duensing has two wins, allowing one run in 17 innings for a 0.53 ERA.
For the full breakdown of risers and fallers -- including the Red Sox, Cardinals, Giants, White Sox, Padres, Rays and Reds -- you need to be an ESPN Insider.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Tigers outlast Angels for Scherzer's 12th win
- Back to Seattle: Mariners acquire Morales
- Twins call off Knoblauch induction post-arrest
- Ortiz (back) questionable for Price rematch
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider MLB Content
- Antigua Women's Atlanta Braves Navy Shine V-Neck T-Shirt