Twins are up, White Sox are down
Stars shine as the Minnesota Twins and Philadelphia Phillies boost their playoff chances
The Minnesota Twins can put some distance between themselves and the Chicago White Sox when they host a three-game series between the American League Central's top two teams beginning Tuesday night at Target Field in Minneapolis.
The Twins moved into first place in the division last week by taking two of three from the White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field and now hold a three-game lead. Not surprisingly, the Twins have been the biggest gainers in Baseball Prospectus' Postseason Odds report during the past two weeks.
For the full breakdown of risers and fallers, you need to be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Ortiz, Red Sox discuss one-year extension
- Yanks not angry at Cano, 'feel bad for him'
- Ellsbury goes from 'thorn' to Yanks' 'flower'
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider MLB Content
- Majestic Men's Chicago White Sox Club Black Fleece Hoodie