Twins are up, White Sox are down
Stars shine as the Minnesota Twins and Philadelphia Phillies boost their playoff chances
The Minnesota Twins can put some distance between themselves and the Chicago White Sox when they host a three-game series between the American League Central's top two teams beginning Tuesday night at Target Field in Minneapolis.
The Twins moved into first place in the division last week by taking two of three from the White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field and now hold a three-game lead. Not surprisingly, the Twins have been the biggest gainers in Baseball Prospectus' Postseason Odds report during the past two weeks.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Ortiz (back) in lineup for rematch vs. Price
- Back to Seattle: Mariners acquire Morales
- Twins call off Knoblauch induction post-arrest
- La Russa: Players linked to PEDs Hall-worthy
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider MLB Content
- Majestic Youth Replica Atlanta Braves Justin Upton #8 Alternate Ivory Jersey