Poll: Are you asked for betting info?
Question: Have you ever felt like someone is talking to you about baseball because they want to use the information to bet on games?
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Source: Padres acquire OF Myers from Rays
- Source: Giants, Romo finalizing $15M deal
- Suspended 1B Davis cleared to use Adderall
- Braves OF Markakis has surgery to fix disk
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
An even 100 players answer 20 odd questions about everything from who's still using PEDs to the last man they'd want to meet in a bench-clearing brawl.
1. Who is MLB's best player?
2. Which city has the best groupies?
3. How many games should teams play?
4. Who will win the World Series?
5. How many players still take PEDs?
6. Which pitcher has the nastiest stuff?
7. What is the best franchise?
8. How many players cheat on their wives?
9. Should Barry Bonds be in the Hall of Fame?
10. Would you prefer a World Series or MVP?
11. Do language barriers affect play?
12. What's MLB's most overrated stat?
13. How good of a commish is Bud Selig?
14. Do people try to get betting info from you?
15. DH or no DH?
16. Who is the best manager?
17. Do you stare at women in the crowd?
18. Do you own a gun?
19. How would you react to a gay teammate?
20. Who's the last guy you'd fight on the field?