BP: Numbers say it's in the Cards
An objective ranking of potential playoff rotations leans to the NL's best
Using support-neutral winning percentage to describe which teams' starters have best produced victory makes ranking the best playoff rotations a relatively straightforward exercise. Here are the rotations ranked by unitwide performances on the season:To go deeper into the 2009 playoff rotations with BP -- including learning who the sleeper pitcher of October might be -- you must be an ESPN Insider.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Dice-K defends Mets' Warthen after his slur
- Sandberg: Rollins not benched over remark
- Rays tab ace Price to start opener vs. Jays
- Red Sox's Peavy debuts after fishing injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
BASEBALL PROSPECTUS ON ESPN INSIDER
Baseball Prospectus brings its unique brand of baseball analysis to ESPN Insider.
Week of Sept. 7
Week of Aug. 31
Week of Aug. 24
Week of Aug. 17
Week of Aug. 10
Week of Aug. 3
- Nike Women's New York Yankees Cooperstown Fan V-Neck Navy/Grey Half-Sleeve Shirt