BP Daily: Midseason report
At the halfway mark, it's time to see how well teams have met PECOTA's projections
As we move into midseason, we get a chance to look back at whether teams have performed up to preseason expectations. Using the PECOTA-generated numbers behind Jay Jaffe's season-opening edition of the Prospectus Hit List and our preseason depth charts, we pegged all 30 teams' winning percentages. Now we can look back and figure out which teams have performed as expected, which have overperformed and which have underperformed.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MRI shows damage to Corbin's UCL in elbow
- HOF Schmidt recovering from skin cancer
- Orioles' Machado: Don't know about opener
- Source: Tigers' Iglesias to sit out until break
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
BASEBALL PROSPECTUS ON ESPN INSIDER
Baseball Prospectus brings its unique brand of baseball analysis to ESPN Insider.
Week of Sept. 7
Week of Aug. 31
Week of Aug. 24
Week of Aug. 17
Week of Aug. 10
Week of Aug. 3
- '47 Brand Women's Oakland Athletics Breakers Green Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Shirt