BP Daily: Evaluating power outages
Rollins and Loney look like good bets to recover
While offensive levels are up around the majors, many sluggers are not pulling their weight. With nearly one-third of the season wrapped up already, it's time to start making decisions about which hitters are likely to bounce back, and which ones are likely to continue to disappoint. Below we have a handpicked list of some of the hitters with the lowest Isolated Power (ISO) figures in the league; all of these players were expected to hit for some power, but so far, none of them have delivered.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Halladay retires after 1-day Blue Jays deal
- It's unanimous: Torre, La Russa, Cox to Hall
- M's GM in defense: 'We've never deviated'
- Maddon: Rays must be ready for Price trade
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
BASEBALL PROSPECTUS ON ESPN INSIDER
Baseball Prospectus brings its unique brand of baseball analysis to ESPN Insider.
Week of Sept. 7
Week of Aug. 31
Week of Aug. 24
Week of Aug. 17
Week of Aug. 10
Week of Aug. 3
- Majestic Men's Chicago White Sox Alternate Black Paul Konerko #14 Replica Jersey