BP Daily: What's wrong with Wright?
The Mets star can use his 2007 season as a model for ending his recent slump
When a star player struggles, his performance raises questions about what is causing the problem, how long the slump could last and, most importantly, how to fix it. The problems of New York Mets All-Star third baseman David Wright have garnered much attention in the season's first month. To break down what Mets fans want to know about Wright, Baseball Prospectus brings two separate lenses to analyze his dip in performance.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MRI shows damage to Corbin's UCL in elbow
- HOF Schmidt recovering from skin cancer
- Orioles' Machado: Don't know about opener
- Multiple batters hit as Pirates-Phils gets testy
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
BASEBALL PROSPECTUS ON ESPN INSIDER
Baseball Prospectus brings its unique brand of baseball analysis to ESPN Insider.
Week of Sept. 7
Week of Aug. 31
Week of Aug. 24
Week of Aug. 17
Week of Aug. 10
Week of Aug. 3
- Majestic Triple Peak Men's New York Mets David Wright Black T-Shirt