PECOTA and rookies - how did we do?
Originally Published: February 10, 2009By Kevin Goldstein | Baseball Prospectus
As we take a hard look at the projections for this year's top rookies, it is a fair question to ask how PECOTA fares with rookies in general. The answer, at least for the 2008 season: pretty darn well. Here are last year's projections for the top three for each league in last year's Rookie of the Year voting:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Source: Yanks nix Gardner-for-Phillips deal
- MLB plans to ban home plate collisions by '15
- Morse agrees to 1-year contract with Giants
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
BASEBALL PROSPECTUS ON ESPN INSIDER
Baseball Prospectus brings its unique brand of baseball analysis to ESPN Insider.
Week of Sept. 7
Week of Aug. 31
Week of Aug. 24
Week of Aug. 17
Week of Aug. 10
Week of Aug. 3
- Majestic Triple Peak Men's Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Red T-Shirt