Pujols was empirically more valuable
Originally Published: November 20, 2006By Rob Neyer | ESPN Insider
Most Valuable Player. What exactly does it mean? Depends on who you ask.
Let's take those in reverse order.
Player. Not much to argue about there.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Cubs not sure when ailing Castro will return
- Garza goal: Kick Cubs' 'teeth in every time'
- Twins lock up closer Perkins on 4-year deal
- Boras: Morales, Drew willing to wait for deals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Los Angeles Angels Albert Pujols Authentic On-Field Batting Practice Jersey