Pujols was empirically more valuable
Originally Published: November 20, 2006By Rob Neyer | ESPN Insider
Most Valuable Player. What exactly does it mean? Depends on who you ask.
Let's take those in reverse order.
Player. Not much to argue about there.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Mulder, out since 2009, attempts comeback
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
- Rakuten prez: No decision on Tanaka's future
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Philadelphia Phillies Robin Roberts #36 White Cooperstown Jersey