All Weaver brothers need is each other
Jeff Weaver knows what you think of him.
He hears you snickering even now, about the meltdowns in Detroit and the Bronx, about the screaming into his glove, about the body language so obvious it reads like closed captioning for the hearing-impaired. He knows you have him pegged as a punch line: the soft surfer dude who couldn't cut it in New York, the hothead hot prospect who never really panned out.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Dice-K defends Mets' Warthen after his slur
- Sandberg: Rollins not benched over remark
- Rays tab ace Price to start opener vs. Jays
- Red Sox's Peavy debuts after fishing injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Los Angeles Angels 'Halo Nation' Street Sign