The Cubs' crucial next step
With a few shrewd moves, Chicago can make the postseason in 2015
The Cubs' quiet winter suggests that they are more likely to gear up for a run beginning in 2015 rather than this season, and there may be something to that. With the bevy of prospects that may reach the majors all at once, that plan is shaping up as a marvelous strategy, but there is still work to do.
With a little foresight and proper planning, the Cubs can be a playoff contender in 2015.
To see how the Cubs can contend in 2015, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Braves add Ervin Santana to bolster rotation
- Hamels: Arm 'really good' after pen session
- O's Wieters out several days with ankle sprain
- Braun signs first post-ban endorsement deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB ON ESPN.COM
Carlos Santana is making every effort to become the Indians' third baseman.
- Majestic Men's Replica Chicago Cubs Jeff Samardzija #29 Alternate Royal Jersey