Five bargain FA fixes
These five roster holes can be filled with solid yet inexpensive free agents
There are of course trades that can still happen, but if we look strictly at the free-agent market there are some nice fits that can be picked out of the bargain bin.
The Dodgers have a hole at third base, and it doesn't sound like it will be imminently filled by last year's starter, Juan Uribe. And while the Uribear would still be a good fit in L.A. because he is generally quite durable, he seems to have multiple suitors. Consider Youkilis a good fallback option.
To see the full list of bargain free-agent fixes, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MRI shows ligament injury in Medlen's elbow
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new role
- 'Intrigued' Skeeters invite McGrady to camp
- Orioles' Machado disappointed by new deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB ON ESPN.COM
Carlos Santana is making every effort to become the Indians' third baseman.
- Rico Atlanta Braves Chrome License Plate Frame