Winners, losers of a down market
It's a bearish market for free agents, and the impact is wide-ranging
So far, that hasn't happened. In fact, based on the first few signings of the offseason, it looks as though the market has deflated. And that has important implications for teams and players alike.
To see which teams are benefiting most from the deflated free-agent market, become an Insider today.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Lester scratched from start but no trade yet
- Machado homer puts O's past Angels in 12
- Yankees trump Rangers, Arencibia's 7 RBIs
- Kemp homers twice as Dodgers drop Braves
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB ON ESPN.COM
Jon Lester could soon be wearing a different uniform. But which uniform?
- Nike Men's Philadelphia Phillies Red/Royal Dri-FIT Performance Polo