Winners, losers of a down market
It's a bearish market for free agents, and the impact is wide-ranging
So far, that hasn't happened. In fact, based on the first few signings of the offseason, it looks as though the market has deflated. And that has important implications for teams and players alike.
To see which teams are benefiting most from the deflated free-agent market, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Verlander allows one hit in 1st spring start
- MRI shows ligament injury in Medlen's elbow
- Orioles' Machado disappointed by new deal
- Cahill jams knee; Arroyo might be delayed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB ON ESPN.COM
Carlos Santana is making every effort to become the Indians' third baseman.
- Nike Men's Philadelphia Phillies Slidepiece Grey T-Shirt