For the Royals, there's still 2011 ...
... and that could be historically, fewer-than-60-wins bad
Originally Published: January 26, 2011By Matt Meyers | ESPN Insider
- Getty ImagesNed Yost has a bright future of talent to work with, but 2011 could be a slog.
For the full take here, you must be an Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Braves' Medlen leaves with strained forearm
- Dodgers' Kershaw, Ryu to start in Australia
- Cardinals sign star Cuban shortstop Diaz
- Reds hopeful Latos can return in first week
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
TOP MLB PROSPECTS 2011
ESPN.com's Keith Law tracks the game's best prospects throughout the 2011 major league season.
IN-SEASON UPDATES7/14: Prospect Rankings - Midseason update
7/11: Futures Game report | Part II
6/28: Futures Game 10 to watch
5/31: Law's Top 25 Update
5/3: Law's Top 10 update
PREVIOUS PROSPECT RANKINGS
- Majestic Men's Authentic Kansas City Royals Cool Base Royal Batting Practice Jersey
- MLB Home
- AL East
- Baltimore Orioles
- Boston Red Sox
- New York Yankees
- Tampa Bay Rays
- Toronto Blue Jays
- AL Central
- Chicago White Sox
- Cleveland Indians
- Detroit Tigers
- Kansas City Royals
- Minnesota Twins
- AL West
- Houston Astros
- Los Angeles Angels
- Oakland Athletics
- Seattle Mariners
- Texas Rangers
- Fantasy: Sign up!
- Spring blog
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com