For the Royals, there's still 2011 ...
... and that could be historically, fewer-than-60-wins bad
Originally Published: January 26, 2011By Matt Meyers | ESPN Insider
Getty ImagesNed Yost has a bright future of talent to work with, but 2011 could be a slog.
For the full take here, you must be an Insider.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Baseball Hall cuts election eligibility to 10 years
- Red Sox deal Peavy to Giants for prospects
- Price, Rays prevail with rally over Red Sox
- Lester: I'd re-sign with Sox even if traded
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
TOP MLB PROSPECTS 2011
ESPN.com's Keith Law tracks the game's best prospects throughout the 2011 major league season.
IN-SEASON UPDATES7/14: Prospect Rankings - Midseason update
7/11: Futures Game report | Part II
6/28: Futures Game 10 to watch
5/31: Law's Top 25 Update
5/3: Law's Top 10 update
PREVIOUS PROSPECT RANKINGS
- Photo File Kansas City Royals Team Logo Framed Photo