2010's biggest breakout and bust
The numbers say this season will be good for David Wright, bad for J.A. Happ
- US PresswireKeep an eye on David Wright and J.A. Happ in 2010.
Editor's note: Hot Stove U. is a six-week course devoted to higher learning, a series consisting of 30 need-to-know topics for 2010.
Dan Szymborski has been blogging and projecting performances for a long time. To get his take on why Wright is right and Happ is wrong for your fantasy team this year, become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Royals' Hochevar needs Tommy John surgery
- Report: D-backs, Perez agree to $4.25M deal
- Nats' Fister held out with elbow inflammation
- Padres' Maybin to avoid surgery on biceps
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Hot Stove U., which runs from Jan. 11 to Feb. 18, taps into the vast knowledge of ESPN's diverse collection of contributors and presents 30 need-to-know topics for 2010.
- Extended Sizes - Majestic Men's Replica New York Mets Curtis Granderson #3 Home Ivory Jersey
- MLB Home
- AL East
- Baltimore Orioles
- Boston Red Sox
- New York Yankees
- Tampa Bay Rays
- Toronto Blue Jays
- AL Central
- Chicago White Sox
- Cleveland Indians
- Detroit Tigers
- Kansas City Royals
- Minnesota Twins
- AL West
- Houston Astros
- Los Angeles Angels
- Oakland Athletics
- Seattle Mariners
- Texas Rangers
- Fantasy: Sign up!
- Spring blog