Indians, Mets the 'cool' wild-card favorites
Here's why the Indians seemingly have the best chance of winning the American League wild card.
Which is a fair point, I suppose, but perhaps not the problem you might think. Don't get me wrong: The Nationals aren't good hitters. But they've averaged 4.12 runs in their road games; the Braves have averaged 4.3, the Phillies 4.26. They're not good, but they're not really all that bad, either.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Mulder, out since 2009, attempts comeback
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
- Rakuten prez: No decision on Tanaka's future
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's Cleveland Indians Navy Scrum V-Neck T-Shirt