There's no place like home
How bad are those numbers (through June 11)? Only five teams in the 20th century weren't able to win at least 20 percent of their road games. Those five: the 1935 Boston Braves (13-65, .167 winning percentage), 1916 Philadelphia Athletics (13-64, .169), 1945 Athletics (13-63, .171), 1909 Washington Senators (15-62, .195), and 1904 Senators (15-61, .197).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Halladay retires after 1-day Blue Jays deal
- Trade talks for OF Kemp active, agent says
- It's unanimous: Torre, La Russa, Cox to Hall
- Jeter: Will miss Cano, not surprised he left
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Colorado Rockies Team Logo Framed Photo