No easy answers
What could make a certain columnist feel kind of foolish this time of year? Writing off the Braves, of course.
Originally Published: July 19, 2004By Rob Neyer | ESPN Insider
A third of a dozen questions about this thing we call baseball: Question: Of the five American League Central teams, which two have allowed more runs than they've scored?
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Yankees get 3B Headley in trade with Padres
- Angels won't limit ace Richards' workload
- Ryu, Dodgers 1st to have 3 11-game winners
- Jones' 2 homers power Orioles past Angels
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Atlanta Braves Team-Colored Frozen Rope Bracelet