'Every scout has to make his own decision'
Another Amherst alumnus -- former Expos and Red Sox general manager Dan Duquette -- gave Huntington a piece of career advice nearly 15 years ago that he never forgot: "If you want to be successful in this business, you either have to learn to evaluate talent or find someone you trust who can do it for you."
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Ryu, Dodgers 1st to have 3 11-game winners
- Jones' 2 homers power Orioles past Angels
- Ortiz (2 HRs) passes Yastrzemski in Sox rout
- Verlander moves to 3rd in Tigers K's in win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Atlanta Braves B.J. Upton #2 Home White Jersey