'Every scout has to make his own decision'
Another Amherst alumnus -- former Expos and Red Sox general manager Dan Duquette -- gave Huntington a piece of career advice nearly 15 years ago that he never forgot: "If you want to be successful in this business, you either have to learn to evaluate talent or find someone you trust who can do it for you."
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Cards deal for Masterson to bolster pitching
- Tigers' Scherzer sharp over 7, goes to 13-3
- Scratched Lester at Fenway amid rumors
- Presidential farewell: Jeter honored by Bush
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Authentic Atlanta Braves B.J. Upton #2 Cool Base Home White Jersey w/ Hank Aaron 715th HR Patch