Ranking every Final Four player
Which individuals could carry their respective teams to a national title?
It's no easy task ranking every single active player on the Final Four rosters.
We took a shot -- from the stars right down to the end of the benches -- and did it based on a combination of talent, production and foresight. We did not include those redshirting or Kentucky's Willie Cauley-Stein, since he's unlikely to play this week.
So who are the top players suiting up for the Final Four? There are plenty to pick from, but when it comes to the best of the best, there can be only one.
1. Shabazz Napier, PG, Sr., Connecticut Huskies -- He's the best player left in the tourney, but he doesn't have the same supporting cast as the other stars. Napier can score, distribute, defend, rebound his position and lead. He has been tremendous all season long.
2. Scottie Wilbekin, PG, Sr., Florida Gators -- Similar to Napier, he's not high atop the draft boards. But like Napier, he does everything for his team. He's the leader and go-to guy, and he also defends and can run the team.
To read Jeff Goodman's full rankings of Final Four players, sign up for Insider today.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Grant, Notre Dame outduel Okafor, Duke
- OU blows out Texas Tech in record fashion
- Purdue uses stifling defense to stun Hoosiers
- Ga. Tech routs No. 23 Miami to stop skid
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider on ESPN.com
Jay Bilas, with an assist from John Gasaway, ranks his top 68 teams in college basketball.