Ranking every Final Four player
Which individuals could carry their respective teams to a national title?
It's no easy task ranking every single active player on the Final Four rosters.
We took a shot -- from the stars right down to the end of the benches -- and did it based on a combination of talent, production and foresight. We did not include those redshirting or Kentucky's Willie Cauley-Stein, since he's unlikely to play this week.
So who are the top players suiting up for the Final Four? There are plenty to pick from, but when it comes to the best of the best, there can be only one.
1. Shabazz Napier, PG, Sr., Connecticut Huskies -- He's the best player left in the tourney, but he doesn't have the same supporting cast as the other stars. Napier can score, distribute, defend, rebound his position and lead. He has been tremendous all season long.
2. Scottie Wilbekin, PG, Sr., Florida Gators -- Similar to Napier, he's not high atop the draft boards. But like Napier, he does everything for his team. He's the leader and go-to guy, and he also defends and can run the team.
To read Jeff Goodman's full rankings of Final Four players, sign up for Insider today.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Seton Hall loses Whitehead to stress fracture
- UNLV pulls upset to ruin No. 3 Arizona's run
- Stanford knocks off No. 9 Texas in overtime
- No. 11 Shockers escape Hawaii with putback
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Hoops on Insider
Jay Bilas ranks his top 68 teams in the latest installment of the Bilas Index