Giant Killers: Saturday upset odds
Can Colorado State, Oregon, Wichita State or Cal advance to the Sweet 16?
- Thearon W. Henderson/Getty ImagesCan Dominic Artis and Oregon slay another Giant when they face Saint Louis on Saturday?
Now this is the definition of foresight. No, we're not talking about our model's projections -- they were fine Thursday, but hardly revelatory. Instead, we're thrilled that we shifted our definition of a Giant Killer this year to include power conference teams. That gives us five games to discuss with GK implications on Saturday.
Following Harvard's upset of New Mexico on Thursday, we wrote about the Crimson's chances against Arizona. But what about the other four games involving potential major upsets?Here's at look at what our model has to say about the upset odds surrounding Saturday's GK-related games.
To see the most likely upset picks for Saturday's games and get access to all of Insider's NCAA tournament tips and tools, sign up today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
IT'S TIME TO DANCE
A week ago, we thought we had answers. Then March Madness took its glorious and wild turns. Myron Medcalf: Sweet 16 field laughs »
HOW SWEET IT IS