Projected conference standings
Predicted finish for every league for 2013-14; links to 351 team previews
- ESPN IllustrationESPN Insider has projected the order of finish for every Division I conference.
In advance of the 2013-14 college basketball season, ESPN Insider has produced previews* for all 351 Division I teams and projected the order of finish for every Division I conference. Take a look below to see how every team in every league is projected to finish.
*If you click on an individual school, you will see the full preview for that team.
1. Vermont Catamounts
2. Stony Brook Seawolves
3. Albany Great Danes
4. Hartford Hawks
5. New Hampshire Wildcats
6. Maine Black Bears
7. UMBC Retrievers
8. Binghamton Bearcats
9. Massachusetts Lowell River Hawks
To see the projected order of finish for every Division I conference, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Embiid (back) could be out until mid-NCAAs
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
- Delaware clinches 1st NCAA bid since 1999
- Manhattan wins MAAC, punches NCAA ticket
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013-14 Insider College Hoops Preview
In the lead-up to the 2013-14 college basketball season, Insider is providing preview articles on every Division I team, as well as essays from Insider's analysts and experts.