Preview: Gonzaga Bulldogs
Despite losing two players to the NBA, reloaded Zags are again WCC favorites
- James Snook/USA TODAY SportsSophomore center Przemek Karnowski is poised to have a big season for the Bulldogs.
2012-13: 32-3 (16-0)
In-conference offense: 1.21 points per possession (1st)
In-conference defense: 0.91 points per possession (1st)
Gonzaga will be coming off the best regular season in program history, one in which it earned a No. 1 overall ranking and a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Though a round-of-32 exit colors how the campaign is viewed, without question the Bulldogs reached startling and unexpected heights last season. But this season offers more promise of success.
To read the complete 2013-14 preview article on Gonzaga, plus gain access to previews for every Division I college basketball team, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Embiid (back) could be out until mid-NCAAs
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
- Delaware clinches 1st NCAA bid since 1999
- Manhattan wins MAAC, punches NCAA ticket
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013-14 Insider College Hoops Preview
In the lead-up to the 2013-14 college basketball season, Insider is providing preview articles on every Division I team, as well as essays from Insider's analysts and experts.