Preview: Seton Hall Pirates
Pirates' fate this season depends on production of senior frontcourt
- Chris Chambers/Getty ImagesForward Eugene Teague, right, must be productive in the post in order for Seton Hall to go far in 2013-14.
2012-13: 15-18 (3-15)
In-conference offense: 0.93 points per possession (13th)
In-conference defense: 1.07 points allowed per possession (14th)
After a 21-win season marked a big step forward in 2011-12, the Pirates took one stride back in 2012-13. And that has to leave head coach Kevin Willard looking for answers as he enters Year 4 with Seton Hall.
To read the complete 2013-14 preview article on Seton Hall, plus gain access to previews for every Division I college basketball team, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013-14 Insider College Hoops Preview
In the lead-up to the 2013-14 college basketball season, Insider is providing preview articles on every Division I team, as well as essays from Insider's analysts and experts.