Preview: Wichita State Shockers
Shockers have the talent to finish No. 1 in the MVC again this season
- Kevin C. Cox/Getty ImagesCleanthony Early averaged 13.9 points and 5.4 rebounds a game last season.
2012-13: 30-9 (12-6 in Missouri Valley)
In-conference offense: 1.07 points per possession (2nd)
In-conference defense: .97 points per possession (2nd)
Who will be this season's Wichita State? Look no further than ... the Shockers. Despite losing three top players from a squad that reached the Final Four, Gregg Marshall once again boasts an experienced and talented roster that has the capability to advance far in the NCAA tournament.
To read the complete 2013-14 preview article on Wichita State, plus gain access to previews for every Division I college basketball team, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
- Ejim chosen over Wiggins as Big 12's POY
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013-14 Insider College Hoops Preview
In the lead-up to the 2013-14 college basketball season, Insider is providing preview articles on every Division I team, as well as essays from Insider's analysts and experts.