Preview: Colorado State Rams
Can Eustachy again exceed expectations with a new-look rotation?
- Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesDaniel Bejarano, right, averaged 6.3 points and 5.5 points last season on a team filled with seniors.
2012-13: 26-9 (11-5 Mountain West)
In-conference offense: 1.12 points per possession (1st)
In-conference defense: 1.01 points allowed per possession (5th)
Following the most successful season in more than four decades in Fort Collins, Colo., second-year coach Larry Eustachy now faces an almost complete rebuild after his entire starting five has moved on. However, he actually has a number of experienced players.
To read the complete 2013-14 preview article on Colorado State, plus gain access to previews for every Division I college basketball team, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- No. 6 Villanova seals Big East title with win
- Appling-led Spartans hit on all cylinders in win
- Kilpatrick's 34 pace Cincinnati by Memphis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013-14 Insider College Hoops Preview
In the lead-up to the 2013-14 college basketball season, Insider is providing preview articles on every Division I team, as well as essays from Insider's analysts and experts.