Preview: Valparaiso Crusaders
Now in rebuild mode, defending-champ Crusaders expected to drop in Horizon
- Michael Hickey/Getty ImagesSenior point guard LaVonte Dority will be crucial for Valparaiso this season.
2012-13: 26-8 (13-3)
In-conference offense: 1.14 points per possession (1st)
In-conference defense: 0.99 points allowed per possession (4th)
To read the complete 2013-14 preview article on the Valparaiso Crusaders, plus gain access to previews for every Division I college basketball team, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013-14 Insider College Hoops Preview
In the lead-up to the 2013-14 college basketball season, Insider is providing preview articles on every Division I team, as well as essays from Insider's analysts and experts.