2013-14 Preview: Dayton Flyers
Balance and experience will have Flyers competing for A-10 title
- Kim Klement/US PresswirePreviously suspended center Matt Kavanaugh should help Dayton in the post this season.
2012: 17-14 (7-9 A-10)
In-conference offense: 1.10 points per possession (2nd)
In-conference defense: 1.05 points allowed per possession (12th)
Any new coach will tell you that it takes time before he can truthfully call the group on the floor "my team." For Archie Miller, in his third season at Dayton, that moment has finally arrived. And it's why he's not sweating the question that kept popping up all summer.
To read the complete 2013-14 preview article on Dayton, plus gain access to previews for every Division I college basketball team, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Embiid (back) could be out until mid-NCAAs
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
- Delaware clinches 1st NCAA bid since 1999
- Manhattan wins MAAC, punches NCAA ticket
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013-14 Insider College Hoops Preview
In the lead-up to the 2013-14 college basketball season, Insider is providing preview articles on every Division I team, as well as essays from Insider's analysts and experts.