Preview: Weber State Wildcats
More high hopes for a conference title and a run in March
- James Snook/USA TODAY SportsDavion Berry is among the favorites for Big Sky Player of the Year.
2012-13: 30-7 (18-2)
In-conference offense: 1.15 points per possession (1st)
In-conference defense: 0.93 points per possession (1st)
To read the complete 2013-14 preview article on Weber State, plus gain access to previews for every Division I college basketball team, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
- Wichita St. pounds Missouri St. to reach 33-0
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013-14 Insider College Hoops Preview
In the lead-up to the 2013-14 college basketball season, Insider is providing preview articles on every Division I team, as well as essays from Insider's analysts and experts.