How good is Andrew Wiggins?
What the No. 1 recruit brings to Kansas and how he projects in the NBA
- Sam Forencich/Getty ImagesAndrew Wiggins' overall skill set has many believing he'll be the No. 1 pick in the 2014 NBA draft.
Although the college basketball season is still months away, we're at the point now when most incoming freshmen are on campus and working with their new programs. With that in mind, Insider's experts are teaming up this week for the "One Player, Three Ways" series, looking at the top five recruits from the 2013 class in terms of (A) how they stacked up as high school players, (B) how they'll fit with their college teams and (C) how they project as NBA prospects for the 2014 draft.
We continue today with Kansas small forward Andrew Wiggins.
To read the full article on how Kansas commit Andrew Wiggins will fare at the college and NBA levels, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Basketball on Insider
Peter Keating breaks down the top conference tournaments for Giant Killers.