Selection Sunday Bracket Math
S-curve updates: Where things stand as of 4:30 p.m.
This edition of "Bracket Math" includes games through 4:30 p.m. Sunday, March 17, and will be updated throughout Selection Sunday. Rankings reflect an up-to-date S-curve from yours truly, posing as one hypothetical member of the NCAA men's basketball committee.
This is where I project teams will fall on the S-curve when the bracket is finalized later today. Remember, the S-curve flows left to right, then right to left, then back again as you read down the chart.
To see how the latest S-curve breaks down, sign up for ESPN Insider today.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Report: Coach K considering Team USA return
- Washington's Wilcox undergoes foot surgery
- Ex-coach Alford, New Mexico agree on buyout
- Kansas St. adds former Hoyas forward Bolden
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CBB content
• Gasaway/Rankin: Ohio State Buckeyes
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Memphis Tigers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Florida Gators
• Greenberg/Telep: Kentucky Wildcats
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Louisville Cardinals
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Syracuse Orange
• Greenberg/Biancardi: NC State Wolfpack
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Duke Blue Devils
• Biancardi/Gasaway: North Carolina Tar Heels
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Arizona Wildcats
• Greenberg/Telep: UCLA Bruins
• Lunardi: Could Louisville repeat as champs?
• Greenberg: UVA tops list of surprise teams
• Fraschilla: How returning stars can improve
• Gasaway: Top title challengers to Kentucky
• Lunardi: Who will earn No. 1 seeds in 2014?
• Fraschilla: How top recruits can improve
• Pomeroy: Next season's All-American teams
• Gasaway: Top freshmen for 2012-13
• Bilas: Kentucky tops 2013-14 rankings
• Rankin: What Wiggins means for Kansas
• Biancardi: KU to prep Wiggins for NBA success
• Telep: Updated look at top recruits
• Roundtable: Most impressive on AAU circuit?
• Recruiting: Top battles for elite prospects
• Finkelstein: Minnesota's new approach
• Biancardi: Class of 2013 Dream Team
• Roundtable: Bold predictions for 2013 classes
• Rankin: Top 5 sleeper recruiting classes
• Fraschilla: Burke the draft's top point guard?
• Ford: Measurements concern some GMs
• Ford: Why Wiggins would go No. 1 in 2013
• Ford: Mock Draft 2.0
• Ford: McCollum among top sleeper prospects
• Fraschilla: The case for taking Len over Noel
• Ford: An early look at the 2014 NBA draft
• Ford: Ranking the top 30 NBA draft prospects
• Ford: Who's in, who's out of draft?
Jay Bilas Blog
Jay's take on latest from around the nation
Analysis from Fraschilla, Greenberg and Lunardi
Get news and rumblings before anyone
Hollinger's College PER
College basketball's top players
Get wagering advice for every game