Betting 'Big Monday' games
Why Syracuse and Texas are good bets in ESPN's 'Big Monday' games
With football season now over, college basketball has taken the spotlight for gamblers. That means it's time for your weekly chaser columns to turn to college basketball, which has games every night across the country, so there are plenty of opportunities to try to beat the lines.
Every Monday, we'll take a look at the two games airing on ESPN from a gambling perspective, with a pick on the game from Teddy Covers here on Insider.
Syracuse comes into Monday night's game in a rut, having dropped its past two following six straight wins to open up the Big East season. Those defeats, to Villanova and Pittsburgh, respectively, both came on the road. Monday night's matchup is at the Carrier Dome, where Syracuse hasn't lost all season.
To read more about how to bet the 'Big Monday' college basketball games, plus get access to all of Insider's gambling content, become an Insider today.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Georgetown's Whittington has torn left ACL
- Ex-Alabama guard Lacey chooses NC State
- Drake F King transfers home to Minnesota
- Hornsby, son of musician, transfers to LSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CBB content
• Greenberg/Telep: Kansas Jayhawks
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Marquette
• Gasaway/Rankin: Indiana Hoosiers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Michigan Wolverines
• Gasaway/Rankin: Ohio State Buckeyes
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Memphis Tigers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Florida Gators
• Greenberg/Telep: Kentucky Wildcats
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Louisville Cardinals
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Syracuse Orange
• Greenberg/Biancardi: NC State Wolfpack
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Duke Blue Devils
• Biancardi/Gasaway: North Carolina Tar Heels
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Arizona Wildcats
• Greenberg/Telep: UCLA Bruins
• Gasaway: Breakout second-year coaches
• Lunardi: Could Louisville repeat as champs?
• Greenberg: UVA tops list of surprise teams
• Fraschilla: How returning stars can improve
• Gasaway: Top title challengers to Kentucky
• Lunardi: Who will earn No. 1 seeds in 2014?
• Telep: Latest on No. 13 junior Theo Pinson
• Rankin: What Wiggins means for Kansas
• Biancardi: KU to prep Wiggins for NBA success
• Telep: Updated look at top recruits
• Roundtable: Most impressive on AAU circuit?
• Ford: NBA draft lottery preview
• Ford: Winners from the NBA draft combine
• Fraschilla: Burke the draft's top point guard?
• Ford: Measurements concern some GMs
• Ford: Why Wiggins would go No. 1 in 2013
Jay Bilas Blog
Jay's take on latest from around the nation
Analysis from Fraschilla, Greenberg and Lunardi
Get news and rumblings before anyone
Hollinger's College PER
College basketball's top players
Get wagering advice for every game