Updated Final Four, title picks
Bilas, Fraschilla, Greenberg, Lunardi and Simon explain their choices
ESPN Insider asked several of its expert analysts -- Jay Bilas, Fran Fraschilla, Seth Greenberg, Joe Lunardi and Miles Simon -- to update their Final Four and national championship picks for the 2012-13 season now that conference play is underway. We've listed their answers below. For a look at their picks in the preseason, click here.
Louisville Cardinals: The Cards have the best defense in the country, super-quick and disruptive guards, excellent depth and a better team overall than last season's Final Four unit.
Duke Blue Devils: If healthy, and that is an "if," with Seth Curry gutting out a leg injury and Ryan Kelly out indefinitely with a foot injury, Duke will be a No. 1 seed because of its quality of wins. This team can really stretch the defense. The only concerns with Duke are defensive rebounding and depth.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 2 Badgers need late rally to edge G'town
- No. 5 UNC stomps No. 22 UCLA in Bahamas
- Kansas rides Ellis to win in Orlando opener
- Gonzaga's Perkins (broken jaw) out indefinitely
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CBB content
• Greenberg/Telep: Kansas Jayhawks
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Marquette
• Gasaway/Rankin: Indiana Hoosiers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Michigan Wolverines
• Gasaway/Rankin: Ohio State Buckeyes
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Memphis Tigers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Florida Gators
• Greenberg/Telep: Kentucky Wildcats
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Louisville Cardinals
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Syracuse Orange
• Greenberg/Biancardi: NC State Wolfpack
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Duke Blue Devils
• Biancardi/Gasaway: North Carolina Tar Heels
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Arizona Wildcats
• Greenberg/Telep: UCLA Bruins
• Gasaway: Breakout second-year coaches
• Lunardi: Could Louisville repeat as champs?
• Greenberg: UVA tops list of surprise teams
• Fraschilla: How returning stars can improve
• Gasaway: Top title challengers to Kentucky
• Lunardi: Who will earn No. 1 seeds in 2014?
• Telep: Latest on No. 13 junior Theo Pinson
• Rankin: What Wiggins means for Kansas
• Biancardi: KU to prep Wiggins for NBA success
• Telep: Updated look at top recruits
• Roundtable: Most impressive on AAU circuit?
• Ford: NBA draft lottery preview
• Ford: Winners from the NBA draft combine
• Fraschilla: Burke the draft's top point guard?
• Ford: Measurements concern some GMs
• Ford: Why Wiggins would go No. 1 in 2013
Jay Bilas Blog
Jay's take on latest from around the nation
Analysis from Fraschilla, Greenberg and Lunardi
Get news and rumblings before anyone
Hollinger's College PER
College basketball's top players
Get wagering advice for every game