Devils and the details
Duke will need to overcome possession pitfalls to stay on top
Originally Published: December 26, 2012By Jordan Brenner | ESPN The Magazine
- Duncan Williams/Cal Sport Media/ZUMAPRESS.comAveraging 10.9 points a game, Quinn Cook has had no trouble taking it to the basket.
To read more on Duke's possession pitfalls, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- No. 6 Villanova seals Big East title with win
- Appling-led Spartans hit on all cylinders in win
- Kilpatrick's 34 pace Cincinnati by Memphis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com