The BPI bracket
The teams that will be over- and undervalued on Selection Sunday
- AP Photo/Tony DingJohn Beilein's Michigan team isn't as strong in the metrics as it is in the polls.
To read the full story and gain access to all of ESPN Insider's college basketball content, sign up today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Basketball Power Index
The College Basketball Power Index (BPI) is a men's team rating that accounts for a team's scores in all D-I games, by location, result, the strength of their opponent, and whether any of their top five players (by minutes per game) was missing.
How it differs from the RPI:
Compare and Contrast