Bilas Index: Top 68 rankings
Arizona's hold on the top spot continues, but more risers have emerged
- USA Today Sports, Getty Images, Getty ImagesKansas, Louisville and Michigan are among the teams rising in this week's Bilas Index.
The landscape of college basketball is becoming clearer at the top and murkier in the middle, near the ubiquitous bubble. The Bilastrator spent the past week rubbing elbows with those decadent professionals in the NBA, you know, those who only chase after money and want to sell their product to the highest bidder. The Bilastrator enjoyed it but is certainly glad to be back among the amateurs who play only for the love of the game and for whom money is not a serious consideration.
To read Jay Bilas' full ranking and analysis of the top 68 teams in college basketball, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Ejim chosen over Wiggins as Big 12's POY
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Basketball on Insider
Peter Keating breaks down the top conference tournaments for Giant Killers.