What's next for UConn?
How can Huskies bounce back after slow start in conference play?
- David Butler II/USA TODAY SportsKevin Ollie's squad still has plenty of potential, despite a slow start in conference play.
When I checked in with Connecticut in November, I was fairly upbeat on the prospects for the Huskies this season. At that time, I said coach Kevin Ollie's team had a shot at making the second weekend of the NCAA tournament and finishing in the top two of the brand new American Athletic Conference. That estimation was widely shared and eventually superseded. In fact, UConn subsequently rose as high as No. 9 in the AP poll.
To read the rest of the article on how UConn can improve, become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Basketball on Insider
Peter Keating breaks down the top conference tournaments for Giant Killers.