Huskies' recruiting isn't helped by postseason ban, transfers, aging coach
Originally Published: June 19, 2012By RecruitingNation | ESPN.com
- Here is a look at what three of our recruiting experts think about Connecticut's struggles off the court and how head coach Jim Calhoun's undetermined future will impact the Huskies on the recruiting trail this year.
July may provide look into UConn's futureCalhoun constructed one of the most successful college basketball programs of our lifetime. His Huskies won national titles and carved out a niche in New England that eventually permeated throughout the country. During the height of the program, UConn was a true national power on the court and as a recruiting brand. However, Father Time tells us all great runs -- and this was a great run -- will eventually end.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
- Winthrop upsets High Point with last-second 3
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com