Clippers could break bank for Kobe
The Clippers might have the best shot of signing free agent Kobe Bryant away from the Lakers.
Updated: June 28, 2004, 2:12 PM ETBy Terry Brown | NBA Insider
The Los Angeles Clippers are under no pressure to win a certain amount of games next season, much less compete for any playoff spot or even earn their share of revenue from the NBA.
It's really rather simple.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Clips' Collison sits out Cavs game with virus
- Allen gets hot late, leads Heat over Rockets
- Mavs net rare win in OKC as Westbrook sits
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant #24 Black T-Shirt