Utah majority wants Malone to fail
- Depending on your favorite shade of purple, Karl Malone either scored four miserable points on a horrible 2-for-9 shooting night in Game 1 of the 2004 NBA Finals or the future Hall of Famer simply added to his monstrous career playoff point total (4,745).
He is a despicable traitor of the utmost magnitude or he is the most honorable of power forwards looking to take his place among NBA champions.
In Utah, where he played for the Jazz for 18 seasons, it is one or the other.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index