Glavine latest to tease fans
After forty years in a pitchers' park, shouldn't logic tell us that the Mets should have at least one no-hitter by now?
Is that so much to ask? The Arizona Diamondbacks have been around for less than seven years and they have one. After forty years in a pitchers' park, shouldn't logic tell us that the Mets should have at least one no-hitter by now?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Papi's pitch: Red Sox shouldn't trade Lester
- Lane change: Ex-OF gets 1st start for Padres
- Yankees fan returns lost Red Sox title ring
- Dodgers land 2B Barney in deal with Cubs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica New York Mets Darryl Strawberry #18 Royal Cooperstown Jersey