Glavine latest to tease fans
After forty years in a pitchers' park, shouldn't logic tell us that the Mets should have at least one no-hitter by now?
Is that so much to ask? The Arizona Diamondbacks have been around for less than seven years and they have one. After forty years in a pitchers' park, shouldn't logic tell us that the Mets should have at least one no-hitter by now?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Dice-K defends Mets' Warthen after his slur
- Sandberg: Rollins not benched over remark
- Rays tab ace Price to start opener vs. Jays
- Red Sox's Peavy debuts after fishing injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's New York Mets 59Fifty Alternate Black Authentic Hat