Glavine latest to tease fans
After forty years in a pitchers' park, shouldn't logic tell us that the Mets should have at least one no-hitter by now?
Is that so much to ask? The Arizona Diamondbacks have been around for less than seven years and they have one. After forty years in a pitchers' park, shouldn't logic tell us that the Mets should have at least one no-hitter by now?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Headley wins it in 14th of debut with Yanks
- Schoop's 2-run HR helps O's beat Angels
- Rockies place Tulowitzki (hip strain) on DL
- Lincecum posts first save as Giants need 14
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Authentic New York Mets David Wright #5 Cool Base Home Ivory On-Field Jersey