Philadelphia captain in dominating form
Keith Primeau is on an incredible run and Philadelphia fans hope the best is yet to come in June.
When Primeau scored a goal and an assist in Philadelphia's 3-2 Game 4 victory over Tampa Bay that evened the Eastern Conference finals at two games apiece, it became clear the Flyers were going to go as far as their lead horse could take them.
"He has accepted the responsibility that comes with being an elite captain," Flyers head coach Ken Hitchcock told The Philadelphia Inquirer. "He's embracing it. He loves it. He loves the challenge."
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Canes captain Staal has core muscle surgery
- Wild re-sign winger Fontaine to 2-year deal
- Tatar agrees to 3-year deal with Red Wings
- Maple Leafs sign Winnik to 1-year contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sher-Wood Philadelphia Flyers Official Game Puck