Philadelphia captain in dominating form
Keith Primeau is on an incredible run and Philadelphia fans hope the best is yet to come in June.
When Primeau scored a goal and an assist in Philadelphia's 3-2 Game 4 victory over Tampa Bay that evened the Eastern Conference finals at two games apiece, it became clear the Flyers were going to go as far as their lead horse could take them.
"He has accepted the responsibility that comes with being an elite captain," Flyers head coach Ken Hitchcock told The Philadelphia Inquirer. "He's embracing it. He loves it. He loves the challenge."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- Wings' Howard hurts knee; Zetterberg to IR
- Canes' Semin activated from IR after 12 games
- Capitals loan Neuvirth to AHL for conditioning
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Philadelphia Flyers Zarley Orange Crew Sweatshirt