Bills' depth at receiver should dictate scheme
Updated: June 1, 2004, 3:34 PM ETBy Scouts, Inc. | Scouts, Inc.
During the "downtime" between the draft in late April and the start of the preseason in late July, we spend our time evaluating film and studying the rosters of all 32 NFL teams. One of the things that has jumped out at us early on in the scouting process is the depth that the Bills possess at wide receiver and the potential trickle-down effect it could have for an offense that miserably disappointed in 2003.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- McCown has 5 TDs as Bears bully Cowboys
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Source: Peterson likely out, but no surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Buffalo Bills Training Camp 39Thirty Royal Hat