Bills' depth at receiver should dictate scheme
Updated: June 1, 2004, 3:34 PM ETBy Scouts, Inc. | Scouts, Inc.
During the "downtime" between the draft in late April and the start of the preseason in late July, we spend our time evaluating film and studying the rosters of all 32 NFL teams. One of the things that has jumped out at us early on in the scouting process is the depth that the Bills possess at wide receiver and the potential trickle-down effect it could have for an offense that miserably disappointed in 2003.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
- Patriots claim injured RB Gaffney on waivers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Buffalo Bills 2-Piece GameBall Coffee Mug Set