Hitchcock showing different sides
Nobody has been better at tweaking his team than Flyers head coach Ken Hitchcock.
Whether it be beating the trap of the New Jersey Devils, grinding out a physical series against the Toronto Maple Leafs or going stride-for-stride with the quick Tampa Bay Lightning, the Flyers are in lockstep behind Hitchcock's gameplans.
"This is a group that believes in each other, and in the coaching staff. And because of that, our team has been able to adapt and adjust midstream," Hitchcock told the Philadelphia Daily News.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Canes captain Staal has core muscle surgery
- Wild re-sign winger Fontaine to 2-year deal
- Frolik remains with Jets, agrees to 1-year deal
- Tatar agrees to 3-year deal with Red Wings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Philadelphia Flyers Orange Structured Flex Hat