Hitchcock showing different sides
Nobody has been better at tweaking his team than Flyers head coach Ken Hitchcock.
Whether it be beating the trap of the New Jersey Devils, grinding out a physical series against the Toronto Maple Leafs or going stride-for-stride with the quick Tampa Bay Lightning, the Flyers are in lockstep behind Hitchcock's gameplans.
"This is a group that believes in each other, and in the coaching staff. And because of that, our team has been able to adapt and adjust midstream," Hitchcock told the Philadelphia Daily News.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley out for season after collapse
- GM: Tortorella talk 'rumor and speculation'
- Capitals bring back Orlov for two years, $4M
- Backlund, Flames bombard struggling Ducks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Philadelphia Flyers Team-Colored Cuffless Tassle Knit