Pacers waiting for first real challange
Or . . . maybe they can play somebody worthy during the 2004 postseason and we'll start paying attention.
"We didn't play very well," Miller said in the Indianapolis Star after beating the Heat by 13 in Game 1 of their second-round series. "We can play much better. We still haven't put a complete game together (against the Heat). I'd rather us be playing well rather than coming up with a way to win. We've just got to play better. When this team plays well, I'll acknowledge that, but we're not playing very well right now."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
- Westbrook, streaking Thunder beat Grizzlies
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Indiana Pacers 3-Stripe Navy Track Jacket