Pacers waiting for first real challange
Or . . . maybe they can play somebody worthy during the 2004 postseason and we'll start paying attention.
"We didn't play very well," Miller said in the Indianapolis Star after beating the Heat by 13 in Game 1 of their second-round series. "We can play much better. We still haven't put a complete game together (against the Heat). I'd rather us be playing well rather than coming up with a way to win. We've just got to play better. When this team plays well, I'll acknowledge that, but we're not playing very well right now."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Bird on Pacers: 'Not mad. I'm disappointed'
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Indiana Pacers Slouch Three-Quarter Sleeve V-Neck Navy Top