Raiders could be best fit for Collins
The two teams most interested in signing 31-year-old Kerry Collins are the Cowboys and Raiders.
The main stumbling block in his job search will be Collins' lack of mobility. As witnessed last year, when his offensive line fails to provide him with adequate pass protection, Collins is largely ineffective. But the 31-year-old will draw interest from several teams because he is just two seasons removed from throwing for over 4,000 yards.
The two teams most interested in him are Dallas and Oakland. Collins' agent, David Dunn, said both teams, as well as Baltimore and Arizona, have contacted him. However, the Cardinals deny any interest in the former Giant.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Oakland Raiders Crusher Watch