Nuggets' guard reviving career
In a series featuring Kevin Garnett and Carmelo Anthony, Voshon Lenard has been lost in the shuffle.
Then he stole the ball from Kevin Garnett on the very next possession with 1:42 left in the game. With 1:23 left in the game, Lenard drilled yet another 3-pointer, his sixth in seven attempts, to bring his game-high point total to 28 and his team to within one point of a tie.
The Timberwolves went on to win the game, 84-82, in the Pespi Center to go up 3-1 in the first-round playoff series and come within 48 minutes of their first second-round invitation in franchise history. But, it was the same Voshon Lenard who scored a team-high 24 points in the second game of the series when the Nuggets lost, 81-95.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Party Animal Minnesota Timberwolves Applique Banner Flag