Roethlisberger, Losman must sit
The Bills and Steelers plan on sticking with their incumbents, allowing the rookie QB's to learn from the sidelines.
Updated: June 1, 2004, 3:41 PM ETBy Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
Four teams -- the Chargers, Giants, Steelers and Bills -- drafted quarterbacks in the first round of the NFL Draft. Each team has a different plan on when to thurst its prize pick into the starting lineup.
The Bills and Steelers plan on sticking with their incumbents, allowing the youngsters to learn from the sidelines. But the Giants and Chargers plan to thrust their first-rounders into action immediately.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- Source: Johnson reports to Texans' camp
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Eli Manning Away Uniform Wall Graphic