Roethlisberger, Losman must sit
The Bills and Steelers plan on sticking with their incumbents, allowing the rookie QB's to learn from the sidelines.
Updated: June 1, 2004, 3:41 PM ETBy Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
Four teams -- the Chargers, Giants, Steelers and Bills -- drafted quarterbacks in the first round of the NFL Draft. Each team has a different plan on when to thurst its prize pick into the starting lineup.
The Bills and Steelers plan on sticking with their incumbents, allowing the youngsters to learn from the sidelines. But the Giants and Chargers plan to thrust their first-rounders into action immediately.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- RG III scoffs at zone read talk: Not who I am
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear New York Giants Eli Manning Team NFL Bracelet